Black Mulberry Tree / Bush (morus nigra) Pot Grown
Black Mulberry bushes or trees are a delight to have in the garden. Their purple / black fruit is sweet and juicy, especially when picked right off the tree mid summer. Mulberry trees are very ornamental by itself and can be a superb speciment tree for the garden with the added benefit of fruit. Mulberries can be used for jams, jellies, gin, wine and anything else you can think of. They are very a versatile, litltle known fruit that is becoming more popular with the home grown gardens.
- NO VAT ON MULBERRY BUSHES/ TREES
- Self fertile, easy to grow
- Mulberry fruit is sweet and juicy
- Tolerates most soil types, can be grown in pots if well watered
- Supplied 2 Litre Pot Grown ready to plant
Browse our Fruits Section for other great fruits for your garden.