Blackberry Plants (Rubus)
Hiking in woodlands, off road, or woodland paths, you may have stumbled upon wild blackberry bushes, you know the plump dark purple berries taste so deliciously sweet right off the bush. If blackberries do not grow wild in your area, you can now grow them in your own garden or allotment and experience this delicious fruit in the summer months.
Blackberries can not only be found in the wild, but more and more gardens and allotments are growing blackberries and making the picking of blackberry fruit a great experience. You will know when the fruit is ready to pick as it will be nice, even black. They are plump and taste deliciously sweet right off the bush. Pop plain fresh blackberries into your mouth or use to top yoghurt, or cereal, or covered with milk and honey.
- Blackberries are low in calories about 60 per cup
- Blackberries are a guilt-free sweet treat for anyone trying to lose weight.
- Blackberries contain some soluble fibre which may help lower cholesterol
- A cup of Blackberries provides half of the daily value of vitamin C
- Blackberries are rich in omega 3 and high in antioxidants
Scot Plants Direct offer the best of the Blackberry Bushes
- Blackberry Plants, Merton
- Blackberry Triple Crown Bushes
- Loch Ness Blackberry Plants
Our Blackberry Plants are Thornless making harvesting the fruit easier. Great starter plants for a taste on the wild side – Blackberries are more juicer, larger and sweeter than other types of berries.
There is no VAT on Blackberry Plants!