J. Arthur Bower Organic Bonemeal Fertiliser - 10Kg Tub
- Organic bonemeal for building strong roots
- Rich in phosphorous, which stimulates root growth making it ideal when planting trees, shrubs and herbaceous plants.
- Supplied in an easy to use, re-sealable 10kg tub
- Price Includes VAT
Organic root building food encourages stronger roots and better plant establishment. Ideal when planting trees, shrubs and herbaceous plants.
- UK Fertiliser Declaration - Bone Meal 3-9-0. Total Nitrogen (N) 3%; Total Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5) 9% (3.9% P).
- ROI Fertiliser Declaration - Bone Meal 3-3.9-0. Total Nitrogen (N) 3%; Phosphorus (P) soluble in water 0%; Phosphorus (P) soluble in mineral acids only 3.9%.
Planting Trees and Shrubs Guidelines
Make sure that the new plant(s) are watered well before removing from the pot. Dig a hole twice as wide as the container and about 8cm deeper that the product arrived in. Mix about 70-140g Bonemeal into the soil that has been dug out. Put some of this mixture into the bottom of the planting hole and use the remainder to fill around the roots. Firm the planting area (soil) around the plant and water thoroughly.
An application to the soil around plants in autumn at a rate of 70g per square metre will help established plants withstand winter cold.
CLICK here for Fertiliser information
At ScotPlants Direct we strive to make all our deliveries of completed orders an easy and trouble-free experience. We aim to despatch all orders received within 3-7 working days following receipt of your completed and paid for order. In the majority of cases we despatch sooner than 7-10 working days, although, during our busy season when items ordered are out of stock the despatch time may be longer. Once despatched, your order should be with you the following day, dependent on post code.
We ask that customers do not return goods to us without informing us first. This is to ensure that our staff at ScotPlants Direct are aware of your return and can attach any item to your details correctly. Our returns procedure is designed to provide the best possible outcome for all parties involved. Where necessary we will make arrangements for return of goods via our couriers, preferably in original packaging.
All orders placed online or over the telephone are bound by our full Terms and Conditions. Please read and understand them before ordering.