J. Arthur Bower Organic Bonemeal Fertiliser - 10Kg Tub
- Organic bonemeal for building strong roots
- Rich in phosphorous, which stimulates root growth making it ideal when planting trees, shrubs and herbaceous plants.
- Supplied in an easy to use, re-sealable 10kg tub
- Price Includes VAT
Organic root building food encourages stronger roots and better plant establishment. Ideal when planting trees, shrubs and herbaceous plants.
- UK Fertiliser Declaration - Bone Meal 3-9-0. Total Nitrogen (N) 3%; Total Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5) 9% (3.9% P).
- ROI Fertiliser Declaration - Bone Meal 3-3.9-0. Total Nitrogen (N) 3%; Phosphorus (P) soluble in water 0%; Phosphorus (P) soluble in mineral acids only 3.9%.
Planting Trees and Shrubs Guidelines
Make sure that the new plant(s) are watered well before removing from the pot. Dig a hole twice as wide as the container and about 8cm deeper that the product arrived in. Mix about 70-140g Bonemeal into the soil that has been dug out. Put some of this mixture into the bottom of the planting hole and use the remainder to fill around the roots. Firm the planting area (soil) around the plant and water thoroughly.
An application to the soil around plants in autumn at a rate of 70g per square metre will help established plants withstand winter cold.
CLICK here for Fertiliser information