The pomegranate grows like a large shrub to a height of 15'-20' and are most commonly grown as a multi-trunk shrub with 3-6 trunks.
- The fruit, which ripens from August into October, has a thick, leathery skin and the interior is filed will hundreds of juicy sacs called 'arils'.
- There are tiny seeds inside each aril that can vary in size and hardness dependent on variety.
- The juice has the highest antioxidant content of any other fruit and has been used medicinally for centuries.
- Pomegranate Trees are self-fertile and fast growing.
- No VAT on fruit.
- Buy now at ScotPlants Direct. Limited quantities available