Jubilee Plum Tree (Dessert) Tips:
Jubilee plums are similar to the Victoria Plum but larger and slightly earlier. Jubilee, a self-fertile plum, produces a very large red coloured fruit.
- Jubilee has mouth-watering juicy flavours with a hint of peach.
- No VAT on Plum Trees
- Self Fertile, but pollination from another plum will increase crops
- High yield cropping, large, red fruit, sweet and juicy
- Flowering period April to May with season of use early to mid August
- Good pollinator for other plums
- Root stock St Julien A
- Plant full sun for best fruiting results, tolerates most soil types but chalky
- Supplied 150-160cm tall (nursery pruned) Bare Root - 2 year old bush trees.
NOTE: ScotPlants Direct can only supply bareroot plants when they are dormant during the winter months but you can PRE ORDER now to ensure an early delivery date at the start of the season in November to March annually.